Banner

Banner

Montag, 8. Juni 2015

Nexus 4: b79

I didn't make anything new for mako for quite some time now. It seems b78 was as stable as the stable ones before. The problems I had between b73 and b78 were not related to the kernel as it seems. I don't blame anyone for thinking it could be a kernel related problem, because most of the time a SOD happens, its the kernel. I've added francos input listener and francos conservative back, because some people like it more than the conservative we had before. And with francos input listener the min_freq doesn't get changed, so no more "why my min freq is changing" questions anymore, yaaay ;)

Changelog:
-added back francos input listener
-added back francos conservative
-added input boost logic to hellsactive

hC-b79-L

hC-b79-CM

Have fun! (=

hells

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen